FLINKER
We would like to invite you to join our latest forum at:

address: http://www.farari.org

So hurry up and join us in our

premium site

Oxford Handbook of Genitourinary Medicine, HIV, and AIDS (Oxford Handbooks Series)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oxford Handbook of Genitourinary Medicine, HIV, and AIDS (Oxford Handbooks Series)

Post by azmy2000 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:03 am

By Richard Pattman, Michael Snow, Pauline Handy, K Nathan Sankar, Babiker Elawad

* Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
* Number Of Pages: 580
* Publication Date: 2005-09-01
* ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0198520778
* ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780198520771
* Binding: Paperback

Product Description:
Genitourinary medicine (GUM) is an expanding specialty which is primarily related to the treatment and prevention of sexually transmitted infections (STIs). A number of GUM departments also offer other sexual health services such as contraception, sexual dysfunction and health promotion. Services are provided by multidisciplinary teams which include doctors, nurses, health advisers (who carry out partner notification and counselling), receptionists, laboratory staff and secretarial support. The Oxford Handbook of Genitourinary Medicine HIV and AIDS provides practical, evidence-based information on the specialty, covering medico-legal, ethical, and procedural issues. The first section deals with routine management, special situations and clinical and laboratory processes. The second section covers genitourinary conditions in a disease-orientated style, including sexually transmitted diseases and other genitourinary problems. The third section on HIV provides a contemporary epidemiological overview of this infection, basic viral biology and pathogenesis, a disease-orientated description of conditions both directly related and opportunistic, and their management, and data on special situations such as pregnancy.
hidehide

Enjoy

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=136286923052771
azmy2000
Admin
Admin

Specialty : emergency medicine

Back to top Go down

Re: Oxford Handbook of Genitourinary Medicine, HIV, and AIDS (Oxford Handbooks Series)

Post by thaker on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:07 am

thanks
thaker
NEW
NEW

Back to top Go down

Re: Oxford Handbook of Genitourinary Medicine, HIV, and AIDS (Oxford Handbooks Series)

Post by azmy2000 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:54 pm

welcome

Enjoy

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=136286923052771
azmy2000
Admin
Admin

Specialty : emergency medicine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top